What you will learn
This one-day training provides attendees with a key information and awareness about insider threats.
Principle objectives of this course:
- Understand the definition of an insider threat this includes malicious and the accidental insider threat
- Enhance awareness of insider motivation
- Recognize insider tradecraft and techniques
- Identify insider related indicators
- Review legal aspects of insider threat programs
- Detecting insider threats
- Understand counterintelligence techniques
- Review insider threat programs
Who should attend
- Security and Threat Intelligence Professionals: Enhance your career and skills and learn to proactively identify insider threat activities.
- Attorneys: Enhance legal activities, investigations and interviewing skills by creating an awareness of insider motivation and techniques.
- Managers and Executives: Understand insider threat indicators, motivation and tradecraft to prioritize and address risk.
- Risk, Compliance and Human Resource Professionals: Understand insider threats and enhance knowledge of potential risks before they happen.
- Federal Agents and Law Enforcement: Master techniques to identify insider threats for advanced investigations and to improve job skills.
- Participants will receive Certificate of Completion
- CPE/CLE Credits Available
For more information: https://www.centerforti.com
For additional questions, please contact: Janet Lawless, email@example.com